Why You Need To Be Here:
For the right person, this is an amazing opportunity to start, grow or enhance your real estate career. Here’s why:
1. Having a strong team culture actually means something to us. We’ve worked hard to create a positive vibe in our office, with lots of team building events, and helping out in the community. We definitely believe in having fun, doing good, supporting each other and working hard.
2. We really do have a great system – and again it all comes down to the team. Our agents don’t spend time updating listings or dealing with legal documents. We have specialists who get the paperwork done so agents spend all of their time helping our clients buy and sell homes. They just keep getting better and better at what they do best! We even have sales leadership and marketing right in house so our agents can access their expertise anytime.
3. Our business is your business too – we invest in the latest lead generation technology to give our agents a boost in business. Our inside sales team does most of the leg work, consistently communicating with interested buyers and sellers, qualifying them and carefully matching them with our agents once they’re ready to list or buy.
4. You’ll learn everything you need to know from us. Our client centric business model, proven strategies to market yourself, guidance in growing your business, lead generation opportunities, the tools you need to niche down in the industry – it’s all yours! We’re invested in helping our agents grow.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful Here:
A drive to succeed. Some people are drawn to real estate because they think it’s easy, and it’s true that agents here find it easier than on their own or on other teams. But in the end your success comes down to how hard you’re willing to work.
A solid moral compass and the ability to put our clients’ needs above your own gains.
Ready to learn a better way. We’re ready to teach you everything we know about success in real estate, but you need to be open minded enough to learn.
Becoming a Davids & DeLaat Sales Representative:
Your ultimate metric and responsibility as a D&D Sales Rep will be to ensure clients are successful in buying and selling their homes using the tech, tools and training provided.
Here are some of the key things that you’ll need to know when you take on this role:
Our clients come first. We operate from a place of honesty, client-centricity and we always go above and beyond, nurturing long-lasting, often lifelong relationships. This real honest, real friendly approach to real estate is what helped make us the #1 performing Niagara Region real estate team* over the last few years.
You’ll be expected to work with clients to identify their needs, set goals and create executable plans to accomplish those goals. You’ll help them navigate the home buying and selling process without rushing or pressuring them to make a decision they’re not comfortable with.
You do require a valid Ontario Real Estate Association License to sell real estate
1+ years experience in buying and selling real estate is preferred.
Bilingualism is a bonus! (that doesn’t mean its the only thing we are looking for)
To gel with our team, you’ll have to be willing to help your fellow agents, have a good hearty sense of humour and be able to laugh at yourself. It’s important to take things seriously when we have to … but only when we have to.
*you read that right – we’ve had the top closed transactions on the NAR board since 2019
Job Type: Commission
- Real Estate license OR enrolled in Real Estate Salesperson course at Humber OR intent to enroll in Real Estate Salesperson course at Humber.